Instructions for Zoom’s online platform:
- Go to Zoom.us if you have never used Zoom before to set up a free online Zoom account with your preferred email address.
- Zoom will prompt you to download their free software onto your computer. They also have a free mobile app for use on iPhone or Android.
- Be sure to pre register for your Zoom class at verbballets.org using the same email you would like your Zoom invitation link sent to.
- All Zoom class links and passwords will be sent to your preferred email approximately 24 hours before the start of your class.
- When it’s time for your class, just click on the Zoom link in your email! From there, you will be entered directly into the class and asked to enter the password you’ve been given.
- The instructor will help you to adjust your settings to what is appropriate before your session begins.
- Enjoy your class!
General Guidelines to Have the Best Online Class Experience:
- Click on your Zoom class link 5-10 minutes before your class is scheduled to start.
- Have a clear, safe space where you have room to move and a strong WiFi connection.
- Make sure your water, a yoga mat, a “barre,” any props (exercise balls, light hand weights or water bottles, etc) that you may need for your class are nearby.
- Make sure you can see the screen of your device clearly from where you’ll be moving before class starts. This way you’ll be able to see everything the teacher is doing, and they’ll be able to see you to give you the best possible class experience!