The health and safety of our entire community including our patrons, students, dancers, and staff is of the utmost importance to us. Verb Ballets has announced cancellations and postponements due to COVID-19. In response to national, state, and local advisories regarding COVID-19, here are updates about the remainder of our season:
Changes to the season
- Spring Gala scheduled for April 3, 2020 has been cancelled.
- NEOSonicFest previously scheduled April 4, 2020 is postponed until the fall.
- Cleveland Public Theatre DanceWorks 2020 with Verb Ballets scheduled on April 23-25, 2020 has been cancelled.
- Verb Ballets at Cain Park on June 26, 2020 has been cancelled. (Updated May 11, 2020)
Changes to programming
- All School and Studio classes have been cancelled until Governor mandates change.
- All Community Engagement and Education activities are cancelled or postponed to dates that will be announced later.
Ticket buyers of cancelled paid events can choose from these two options: A). Donate Your Tickets: We are asking you to consider donating the cost of your tickets as a tax-deductible donation to Verb Ballets. B). Or we can refund your ticket.
This shutdown will have immense financial ramifications on the organization, many being unpredictable at this point. We are committed to continuing our mission and are exploring new ways to connect. Follow us on on Facebook, Instagram and our website for media takeovers by dancers and ways to keep moving. If you have ideas of things you would like to see please email us back! We are all in this together!
All of us at Verb Ballets