The purpose of the Health and Safety Policy is to keep students, guests, dancers and staff of the Verb Ballets Center for Dance safe, healthy and to encourage confidence to return to our programs. These procedures will apply to all who enter the Verb Ballets Center for Dance; its staff, dancers, students, and guests.
What we are doing:
- All individuals including guests and teachers who enter will be required to wear masks at all times.
- Our in-studio community dance classes will function on a limited capacity of 8 students, one teacher and one front desk person per class to enable social distancing.
- All individuals must practice social distance of 6 feet. Floor marks in the studio have been made for visual cues.
- Class start times will be staggered to allow social distancing. The first and last 5 minutes of class will be for students and teachers to clean their barre or personal space.
- Everyone must register for class online prior to arrival. Cash and checks will not be accepted at this time. Registration will be open until one hour prior to class time.
- The front desk will conduct a contact-less check in.
- Temperatures will be taken upon arrival.
- All must agree the Health and Safety Policy.
- Equipment for classes including mats, weights and bands will not be available for use at this time. Ballet barres will be wiped down after each use.
- Our staff will thoroughly clean each studio after class with a COVID-19 CDC approved disinfectant.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance of the facility and before each studio entrance.
- If weather allows, the garage doors in the studio will be opened for fresh air circulation.
What we ask of you:
- All individuals must practice social distancing of 6 feet.
- And, the first and last 5 minutes of class will be for students and teachers to clean their barre or personal space.
- All must agree to the Health and Safety Policy.
- Ballet barres will be wiped down before and after each use.
- A mask must be worn at all times. We recommend bringing several to change throughout class if desired. Verb masks will be made available for purchase.
- Once on the dance floor only a water bottle will be permitted and must be kept next to you at the barre. During Center, it must be placed with the rest of your belongings.
- No congregating before or after class in studio or the lobby.
- We are no longer allowed to maintain Lost + Found. Please be very mindful that you are not leaving any items in the studio as they will be discarded after class.
- One guest is permitted in the bathroom at a time and please disinfect the toilet seat and sink after use.
Everyone will be asked to agree to the following before they enter the Verb Ballets Center for Dance.
- I have NOT had contact with and/or are taking care of a person(s) who has tested positive for COVID-19
- I have NOT had any of the following symptoms in the past 14 days including:
- Fever greater than 100° F
- Difficulty breathing
If you are sick do not come in and contact your primary health care provider.
Contact Tracing Policy
Each student will be required to complete a contact tracing form prior to entering the studio that will include your email, phone number, address and emergency contact information. If an employee or a student contacts Verb Ballets stating that are ill with COVID-19, Verb Ballets will contact the Cuyahoga Board of Health. If a person becomes ill with COVID-19 Verb Ballets will contact all the students individually by phone or by email. No identifying information of the sick individual will be given out to the public, students, and/or other staff members to protect the individual’s privacy.