Verb Ballets Center for Dance is excited to announce our Fall Challenge! We challenge YOU to complete fifteen classes between September 30th and October 31st, 2019. Verb Ballets offers classes for all ability levels in ballet, jazz, yoga, and barre strength. Also check out new class times added to our schedule!
Fall Challenge Rules
- Grab a challenge card from the front desk.
- All adult/teens are counted as one class, including pointe.
- Upon completing 15 classes between September 30 – October 31, 2019 earn a free class credit! Plus be entered into a drawing to win a free 10 class card!
- After each class see the front desk for a stamp of completion.
- You can complete more than one card in the challenge time frame
- The winner of our 10 class card will be announced on November 1, 2019!
Learn more about all the classes we offer!
Verb Ballets offers drop-in dance and fitness classes for adults and teens!
New Barre Strength Classes
Barre Strength class at Verb Ballets Center for Dance is perfect for all levels, from beginner to the advanced athlete. Barre classes are famous for changing the shape of the body and creating strength through a series of isometric holds and tiny movements, offering a blend of strengthening, stretching, endurance, and stamina building. Come prepared to sweat and strengthen your entire body! *Bare feet or grippy socks preferred. Please bring your own yoga mat, however there are a limited number of mats at the studio for students to use.
New Yoga Offerings
Beginning in October morning classes added in addition to weekend schedule. Yoga classes at Verb Ballets are alignment based with an emphasis on proper form and core strength. These fun and hard working classes are for all levels with modifications for beginners and challenges for the more experienced. *Please bring your own yoga mat, but there are a limited number of mats available at the studio for students to use.